Technical Symposium on Atmospheric Chemistry
- Dr. Keith Beyer, University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse, "Kinetic Hindrance to Glutaric Acid Dissolution and Implications for Tropospheric Aerosols"
- Dr. Frank Keutsch, University of Wisconsin-Madison, "Atmospheric Chemistry: From the Laboratory to the Global Scale"
- Dr. Dylan Millet, University of Minnesota, "From Tall Towers to Satellites: Understanding Organic Chemistry in the Atmosphere"
- Dr. Patrick Gorski, Assistant Scientist, Wisconsin State Lab of Hygiene
- Mr. Kirk Moon, Director of Finance & Administration, Hydrite Chemical Company
- Special Agent Leah Nemetz, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Milwaukee Field Office
- Ms. Laura Roessler, Elmaro Vineyard, Trempealeau, WI
The Leadership Role of the ACS in Addressing Grand Global Challenges
- Dr. Bassam Shakhashiri, Dept. of Chemistry, University of Wisconsin – Madison
Eminent Scientist Lecture and Lunch
- Dr. Tehshik Yoon, University of Wisconsin-Madison, "Photocatalysis with Visible Light"